Tough and agile, the Bass Pro Shops® Johnny Morris® Carbonlite™ 2.0 Spinning Reel takes its place within our popular carbon-rich family of performance rods and reels. You’ll find it light but strong, fun to fish, and extremely durable. This reel is built on our high-performance carbon composite frame, with a double-anodized aluminum spool; inside, its high-strength stainless steel mainshaft is complemented by advanced Micro Pitched Gearing (MPG) for smooth, absolutely seamless operation. The quality 8-bearing system includes 7 stainless steel ball bearings plus PowerLock™ instant anti-reverse. Our tough stainless steel-reinforced drag provides instant power-on-demand when needed to turn a heavy fish; machined aluminum handle for balanced winding even under load.
- Tough, agile, and carbon-rich
- Light, strong carbon composite frame
- Double-anodized aluminum spool
- Stainless steel mainshaft
- Micro Pitched Gearing (MPG) for smoothness.
- Quality 7+1 system
- Stainless steel ball bearings
- PowerLock instant anti-reverse
- Stainless steel-reinforced drag
- Machined aluminum handle
There are no reviews yet.