Easy to carry and easy to setup, the Ascend® Orion 2 2-Person Backpacking Tent gives light packing hikers 3-season protection for the trail. The Orion’s “X” design goes up fast, combining lightweight and equal-length 7001 aluminum poles, color-coded webbing, and quick-attach pole clips. Made of a 68D 190T breathable polyester with No-See-Um polyester mesh window and roof panels, this lightweight tent offers great ventilation. With adjustable vents built in, the protective, seam-taped, 68D 190T polyester taffeta rainfly with 1,500mm PU coating creates a zippered vestibule for dry entry and gear storage. Made of a 68D 190T polyester taffeta with a hearty 3,000mm PU coating, the Orion’s bathtub-style floor features taped seams for trustworthy protection from ground-level moisture. This high-performance design includes an interior ceiling entertainment gear loft that holds a tablet and wall organizer pockets to keep gear up off the floor. Easy-packing design comes with a compression stuff sack, aluminum stakes, and reflective guy lines with aluminum tensioners. 7’4″L x 4’6″W x 3’6″H. Carry Weight: 5 lbs. 9 oz. Imported.
- Easy-carrying backpacking tent with easy-to-setup design
- “X” frame design – goes up fast
- Sturdy 7001 aluminum poles, color-coded webbing, and quick-attach pole clips
- 68D 190T breathable polyester tent with No-See-Um polyester mesh window and roof panels
- 68D 190T polyester taffeta rainfly with a 1,500mm PU coating
- Convenient vestibule
- 68D 190T polyester taffeta floor with hearty 3,000mm PU coating – seam-taped, bathtub-style
- Interior ceiling entertainment gear loft – holds a tablet
- Wall organizer pockets
There are no reviews yet.