IWI Tavor 7 | 7.62 NATO 16.5 Barrel Bullpup Non LE/MIL
To begin with, IWI developed the TAVOR 7 7.62X51mm Rifle in response to changing battlefield dynamics. In addition, the need for a powerful 7.62mm cartridge weapon with superior performance. This to provide troops with an innovative, powerful, accurate, and reliable weapon. The weapon can be quickly and easily deployed in all combat situations.
Also, TAVOR 7 is a bullpup configuration system with a low center of gravity that enables for one-handed fire and rapid target acquisition.
Furthermore, the weapon’s overall length may be greatly lowered without affecting the barrel length. More, allowing agility in CQB / restricted situations while being effective at long ranges.
TAVOR 7 is a battle-ready breakthrough weapon created in close collaboration with the IDF to create a weapon with remarkable performance. Not forgeting accuracy in all environmental circumstances, as well as improved human ergonomics.
TAVOR 7 is constructed of superior steel and high-strength impact modified polymer.
The user’s safety is ensured by a rotating bolt mechanism.
Depending on the operational needs, military or law enforcement missions, TAVOR 7 may be simply changed. CQB & restricted areas, undercover missions, vehicle patrol & usage Short and medium-range combat operations, custom police operations, VIP protection, and so on. TAVOR 7 is a completely ambidextrous platform, allowing the user to quickly and simply switch the ejection side from one side to the other. It has mil-spec 1913 Picatinny rails on all sides, allowing it complete compatibility with any available sights and/or attachments.
TAVOR 7 FEATURES:
- Short-stroke gas piston
- Simple field stripping into only 2 parts, easy to clean and no need for special tools
- Detachablereplaceable barrel
- 2 different barrel lengths to choose from 17 and 20
- 4 position gas regulator RegularExtremeSuppressorClosed (for special operations)
- M-LOK fore end, provided MIL-STD 1913 accessory rails at the 3 and 9 o?clock positions
- Covered MIL-STD 1913 accessory rail at the 6 o?clock position
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states